Woodward, OK Lighthouse Substance Abuse Program
Northwest Center For Behavioral Health
The Lighthouse program of Northwest Center for Behavioral Health offers Residential Substance Abuse treatment services to adult men and women who are willing to make a commitment to achieving and maintaining a lifestyle free of substance abuse.
Our Substance Abuse Residential Treatment Services Includes:
- 26 bed facility
- 30 day substance abuse treatment
- Treatment of co-occurring
- Daily Group Therapy Sessions
- Responsibility and self direction for recovery
- Educational sessions on recovery, self-esteem, disease process, etc.
- Individual and group counseling
- Services for Adult Men & Women
- Recreational therapy and daily exercise classes
- Peer and Support Groups
Contact Northwest Center For Behavioral Health Lighthouse today at 580-256-9700 for more information about our substance abuse services.